Communities of Google Plus

Chat with World Gardener's at my G+ Community: Our Tomato & Vegetable Gardens.
A G+ Community for Promoting Your Work: Gardening Blogs, Videos & Websites

Search by KEY WORDS - Vegetable Name or Garden Interest!

Daddykirbs Google Plus Profile Page Daddykirbs YouTube Channel Page Daddykirbs Pinterest Page Daddykirbs Twitter Page Instagram

Monday, January 27, 2014

60 Seconds or Sow: Identifying & Controlling Flea Beetles on Eggplants

60 Seconds or Sow: Identifying & Controlling Flea Beetles on Eggplants

In 60 seconds or so... I show you how to identify and treat flea beetles on eggplants. Other vegetables will also get flea beetles. My eggplant will get swarms of beetles every year if not treated. You can use organic or non-organic methods to treat them. I use a chemical dust. It is effective for my needs.




Visit My Extensive Main Garden Blog: The Rusted Vegetable Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts