Communities of Google Plus

Chat with World Gardener's at my G+ Community: Our Tomato & Vegetable Gardens.
A G+ Community for Promoting Your Work: Gardening Blogs, Videos & Websites

Search by KEY WORDS - Vegetable Name or Garden Interest!

Daddykirbs Google Plus Profile Page Daddykirbs YouTube Channel Page Daddykirbs Pinterest Page Daddykirbs Twitter Page Instagram

Thursday, December 19, 2013

60 Seconds or Sow: What do 10-10-10 and NPK mean on Garden Fertilizer?

60 Seconds or Sow: What do 10-10-10 and NPK mean on Garden Fertilizer? 

Well not quite 60 seconds or so, but as fast as I could. I explain to you what numbers like 9-12-12 and 10-10-10 mean on garden fertilizer. I explain to you what N-P-K means as they are key vegetable garden macro nutrients






Visit My Extensive Main Garden Blog: The Rusted Vegetable Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts